Re: navigation banner in css.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:11:08 +1100
Cc: "W3C-WAI-IG List" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Mirabella, Mathew J" <Mathew.Mirabella@team.telstra.com>

Matt,

there are lots of appraoches to this. One of the simplest is used at
W3C on the home page - there are others that use a div holding links in
a line across the bottom, then use display:block for each link and css
positioning for the div to put them somewhere else. I don't have an
example at hand but somebody on this list probably does.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org