RE: RDF

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:28:21 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/lessig/blog/index.rdf
>
> does anyone know, or have a decent guess, what tool was used to author
> this page?
> What would needed to be added to check it with the w3 validator?

It validated perfectly at <http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/> when I tried
it. Maybe there was a bug when you tried that was since fixed.

Personally I am strongly against encoding HTML-as-text and using it in the
descriptions as was done here. However it's a common technique :(

> A decent plain english introduction to creating something similar?

http://purl.org/rss/1.0/spec is the spec. There are how-to's out there but
the spec is pretty close to a how-to (IMHO too close, but that's another
war/debate).