Re: Metadata and Checkpoint 13.2

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:44:07 +0200
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>

I suspect there is no information that is "essential" for accessibility.

There are some useful things that could be put there - common Dublin
Core metadata is one, a link to an EARL statement (giving more detailed
conformance information than an icon does) is another. (I link to RDF
rather than including it in anything, as a rule).

At the WCAG meeting taking place tomorrow and the next day I hope this
will get some discussion...

cheers

Chaals