Re: Back to the RNIB relaunch.

That is a fair comment. I am not really interested in the witch hunt side of
things. My initial thought was that it just seemed like a step backwards from
the original.

Can I rephrase the question to say, do you think that for a site that promotes
accessible web content the job is good enough?

I do realise that had any other site relaunched I doubt its accessibility
would have come into so much question. This then leads onto the question of
how important it is that these sites lead by example.

Tim

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:47:25 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote