Re: Back to the RNIB relaunch.

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:47:25 -0700
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: "Tim Roberts" <tim@wiseguysonly.com>

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 07:01 AM, Tim Roberts wrote:
> Regardless of whether it was done in XHTML or HTML, how does the rest
> of the
> group feel about the initial relaunch of the RNIB site. This is where
> the
> thread started and it really hasn't been addressed.

I try not to make public comments on sites which have not specifically
requested a critique from me.  That's why I haven't participated in
that particular thread -- I'm much more interested in discussing the
concepts of accessible Web design than in taking a single site and
making an example, for good or for ill, out of them.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com