Re: XHTML/XML some constructive comments required.

From: Tim Roberts <tim@wiseguysonly.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:44:01 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Tina,

>   Or are you by this trying to say that "I meant XHTML 1.0 Transitional
>   all along, and not XHTML 1.1 even if that is the latest and most
>   thoroughly structure/layout separated version" ?

Is that what I am trying to say? I seriously don't know becasue I am asking
for some clarification in a few areas that I would like to know more about.
The DOCTYPE I placed in the example for comment is one I regularly use. So the
question is how does that affect the example you gave. Was I implying I meant
XHTML 1.0 Transitional. I didn't intend to, but did I?

>   Oh, I hope not. If so we're boiling down to "What, exactly, are the
>   accessibility differences between XHTML 1.0 Transitional and HTML 4.01
>   Transitional, and that would just so water this debate down to
>   nothing.

Once again, I am not debating here. I am asking advice from the list.

> > PS, nice talk in your previous message.
>
>   Thankyou. I'll take that as a compliment. I always take some time out
>   to moderate what I first wrote. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

Yes, Bollocks and ass are not that offensive to me, just a bit unprofessional.

Tim