Re: Can Browsers Attempt to Render Broken XHTML?

You are in no way mistaken by what I wrote.

As developers we are sometimes forced to use interim solutions. I
believe that may even appear in the WAI somewhere; I am sure you can
find it.
The tells us XHTML is a successor to HTML, and I use interim solutions
with XHTML. My only crime here is trying to defend standards.

I will also refer you and others to what I said originally and what
appears in this message:

XHTML does contain much inherent accessibility

Nothing wrong with that.

Are my sites inaccessible because I use interim solutions. No. This is
nitpicking.