Re: Automatic Detection of Screen Readers and Other Assistive Technology

From: Aaron Smith <aaron@gwmicro.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:04:36 -0500
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: Andrew Kirkpatrick <andrew_kirkpatrick@wgbh.org>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Kynn,

Depends on your definition of automatic. There is a potential solution, but
I don't think what you're looking for exists. If someone else has contrary
information, please share.

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all
past correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608