Re: http://www.a-sites.org A web portal for visually impaired people

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:36:29 +0100
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <enquiries@nlbuk.org>
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>

top right and left are images, they are blue text, but on a light fawn
(complementary?) background, where is the light blue?
I'll forward your comments regarding use of 'Heading' as that is a help.

FYI: creating an accessible portal can be a problem, and if one limits
oneself to only linking to accessible websites it could become a
Similar then to eating concrete for breakfast, constipating. Of course,
it does depend on the audience, W3C doesn't have a problem.
We try to have fun at http://www.peepo.com, and do!