Re: http://www.a-sites.org A web portal for visually impaired people

Nick.

top right and left are images, they are blue text, but on a light fawn
(complementary?) background, where is the light blue?
I'll forward your comments regarding use of 'Heading' as that is a help.

thanks

Jonathan

FYI: creating an accessible portal can be a problem, and if one limits
oneself to only linking to accessible websites it could become a
headache.
Similar then to eating concrete for breakfast, constipating. Of course,
it does depend on the audience, W3C doesn't have a problem.
We try to have fun at http://www.peepo.com, and do!