Re: http://www.a-sites.org A web portal for visually impaired people

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 19:07:56 +0100 (BST)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <enquiries@nlbuk.org>

> Nick.
>
> top right and left are images, they are blue text, but on a light fawn
> (complementary?) background, where is the light blue?

Light fawn?  Only if (I presume) you load images.  Both of them are
links, and I had to faff around to ascertain that they weren't
something I wanted to follow.

Comment applies to any site, but this one sets out to be explicitly
for the visually impaired!

> I'll forward your comments regarding use of 'Heading' as that is a help.

We've already got their published address in a Cc:

--
Nick Kew