Re: Kynn's Take on "Pure CSS Pulldown Menus"

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:51:50 +0100
Cc: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>

Kynn,

if you visit Tom's sites, you'll see they are keyboard accessible, it
is not perfect, but few navigation systems are.
I've yet to design a 'drop down' graphical navigation menu, but would
certainly not preclude the possibility, already a highlight is widely
seen as helpful. In a previous life there was a beta for a drivethru,
where merely pointing the mouse towards a link generated loads of other