Re: Kynn's Take on "Pure CSS Pulldown Menus"

Kynn,

if you visit Tom's sites, you'll see they are keyboard accessible, it
is not perfect, but few navigation systems are.
I've yet to design a 'drop down' graphical navigation menu, but would
certainly not preclude the possibility, already a highlight is widely
seen as helpful. In a previous life there was a beta for a drivethru,
where merely pointing the mouse towards a link generated loads of other