Re: window.print ()

David,

Accessibility, means that if the current standard doesn't allow an
accessible in window print button; Then we need to change the standard.

A brief survey of flash sites will show you that by far the majority
that provide a suitable activity also have their own print button.
Part of this is usability, part style. If the user is engaged in a
centre screen activity, it is quicker and easier to move the mouse less
far, but also the design, colour and context can be far more
appropriate than that in the toolbar. peepo.com links to very many
sites with this facility. However none yet, that have been produced to
WAI 'accessible' standards. It is not a question of the users not
migrating understanding to the toolbar, rather understanding that the
timescale is years rather than days.

In the meantime it would be great, if accessibility wizards could point
me to some extant resources using in-window print buttons.
Mine will be up in the next month or so..

Jonathan