RE: OT - A Simple Plea

David Woolley wrote:
> This sort of request doesn't work, as IT departments are in love with
> them, as they are in love with bulky "this is confidential"
> signatures.  I repeatedly write to some of the main offenders,
> including their Postmasters, particularly Unisys and the UK cabinet
> office, but with no result.

So true - our IT geniuses just installed some sort of spaminator on our
Exchange server, so now instead of simply getting spammed, I get a 5
paragraph message from the spaminator about how the enclosed attached
message is probably spam (the full spam message, including its original
attachments, is included in the attachment) with all the email headers
printed in the body of the email. Of course it only catches certain
keywords, so V*I*A*G*R*A still gets through no problem.

That's supposed to be progress?

There's already a perfect solution to out-of-office replies and spam. It's
called the Delete Key.

Geoff Hoffman