RE: Mainz Web Content Publisher

From: John Foliot - bytown internet <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:22:17 -0400
To: "Hoffman, Geoffrey" <ghoffman@aztrib.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Geoffrey,

We're supposed to be impressed or interested in this because...?

Page does not validate (not even a DTD)
"Click on the button for help with using this site."
"Click on the button to enter the site."
"Click to view more images"
When tabbing through the links I never actually get the two "buttons"...
which of course means I cannot use Lynx either (despite the fact that it's
for a slide show...)

or my favourite: "<div id="pgnextlg" href="dynamic/frameset.htm"/>"  What
code exactly is this?

... and this is just the home page.

No thanks!

JF