Mainz Web Content Publisher

From: Hoffman, Geoffrey <ghoffman@aztrib.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:56:29 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I was doing some research for an anniversary trip when I stumbled upon this
site and thought I'd share it with the group.

http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/

From what I can tell, it's built primarily for Internet Explorer. If you use
IE, Check out the keyboard controls - it seems pretty well done, but I
didn't spend a ton of time with it. I checked it with NS7 and it gets a
completely different treatment.

Have you heard of Mainz Web Content Publisher or Alesco Enterprises?