Re: WCAG versus Bobby for site review?

I don't think it is sufficient to have clear title attributes for links
in an HTML document. The link text itself should be distinct. It would
indeed be good if the WCAG group would clarify this issue. Michael, can
you follow this up and get an official response from the group?

My 0.02 euros.

Chaals