Re: Use of WAI IG Mailing List

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 21:15:34 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> Please also note that where queries are not well described examples
> will be more helpful, in that the questioner may at least be able to

In this case, I provided an outline example, and pointed out that the
document that defines HTML 4.01 ought to contain examples; it does.
If there is a complaint about examples in this case, it is probably
against the writers of popular HTML text books, who probably consider
label unimportant.  (I have, though, got label added to an intranet
application on usability grounds, a much easier case to argue than
accessibility.)