Re: Use of WAI IG Mailing List

Judy,

I have advocated the need for concrete examples, for many years,
unfortunately with little result. It must be said that there have at
least been unintended consequences.
The minor flame war that arose in this instance would most likely have
never arisen, if contributors understood that not everyone prefers
explanations, some like examples.
Please also note that where queries are not well described examples
will be more helpful, in that the questioner may at least be able to
respond, that this answers a different question.
significantly we have a second query today, where an example is
requested.

Jonathan