[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Section 508.US <tagi11@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:55:05 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
BlankYou will no doubt ask me to remove myself from your mailing list, but, as noted on the problems with "BOBBY", I say was new. Even when CAST had the service, I have complained for years that they show an approval with IF's. No one reads the if's. "Bobby" might be accepted by some, but as for me, it has always been a joke. And now it seems to be going down hill. Too bad some State Agencies are partnered up with them. Real bad Idea!
pegglegg
Michael G. Van Randen CIO, WDA
A-eIT Consultant
Section 508.US
1236 Greystone Lane
Pensacola, Florida 32514
850-206-4715 Cell
850-474-4733
508@section508.us
www.section508.us
www.amputeeoncall.org

When you care enough to work with the very best
America has to offer...hire Disabled Veterans!
www.myworkcenter.com

"We should consider integration like pregnancy; you are or you aren't!"  M. Cerreto 1998

The Shortest Distance Between Two Points...Is Usually Inaccessible

Blank_Bkgrd.gif
(image/gif attachment: Blank_Bkgrd.gif)