Re: Fw: Web site accessibility-layers

From: Carmen Mardiros <bluecorrnet@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:07:32 +0300
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> Just to be clear here, you are using z-index as a hack to deal with
> broken implementations of CSS, not because this was the intended purpose.

I have tried various methods of implementing CSS so as not to make use of the solution above. I don't claim to be an expert in CSS
so I would appreciate it if you could suggest another method that combined with liquidity won't create problems.

> I would warn you that there is a bug in Gecko that has been open for
> several years now with respect to the resolution of links when
> blocks are overlapped.

Thank you for that, I didn't know about it.

Regards,
Carmen Mardiros
http://www.oyster-web.co.uk