Anyone know of videos available to explain low vision web accessibility issues?

From: Alice Anderson <alice.anderson@doit.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:16:17 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Is anyone aware of any videos in existence that explain issues
or barriers to accessing web or e-resources  that people with low
vision experience?

We've developed a couple of videos intended to illustrate issues that
blind web users
"Introduction to the Screen Reader" and
"Screen Readers and the Web"

  and are looking at developing a similar resource that looks at low
vision issues,
but do not want to replicate what may already be in existence.

thanks in advance,

Alice Anderson
Technology Accessibility Program (TAP)
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1210 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53706
Telephone: 608.262.2129

"I always wondered why somebody doesn't do
something about that.  Then I realized I was
(Lily Tomlin)