Anyone know of videos available to explain low vision web accessibility issues?

From: Alice Anderson <alice.anderson@doit.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:16:17 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Is anyone aware of any videos in existence that explain issues
or barriers to accessing web or e-resources  that people with low
vision experience?

We've developed a couple of videos intended to illustrate issues that
blind web users
face:
http://www.doit.wisc.edu/accessibility/video/index.asp
"Introduction to the Screen Reader" and
"Screen Readers and the Web"

  and are looking at developing a similar resource that looks at low
vision issues,
but do not want to replicate what may already be in existence.

thanks in advance,
--
==============================

Alice Anderson
Technology Accessibility Program (TAP)
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
http://www.doit.wisc.edu/accessibility/
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1210 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53706
Telephone: 608.262.2129

"I always wondered why somebody doesn't do
something about that.  Then I realized I was
somebody."
(Lily Tomlin)