Re: What this list is all about ... was RE: Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:40:07 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hallo all,

I can read the interesting article Michael Burks mentioned as
http://www.ideal-group.org/World_Bank/
in Opera 7beta and tried it in Mozilla 1.2 too.

I thought  correct code of a site is important for accessibility and is
on topic of this list

When I only see codes in stead of text, I usually go back to the
original directory and type very simple only that  in the addressbar to
see if there is an alternate version.

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat

With good will for the entire cosmos,