RE: Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design

From: Andrew Johns <andrew.johns@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:29:34 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I've seen a lot of comments regarding the accessibility of this page, but  I think most of us already know what is wrong with the page in terms of markup and accessibility.  If any of you have actually been able to read it, what I would like to know is if the writer's points are actually valid? Is it the kind of thing that could persuade clients to take an active interest in web accessibility? I think a discussion on that might be more beneficial to the list.

Kind regards,

Andrew Johns