RE: JAWS doing em / strong Re: *Complex* Tables, Forms, Labeling, I'm still confused

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:09:19 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> jaws does not do any enterpretation of the text.  it just reads as text
> and relies on punctuation for inflection.

Ah good. I had misinterpreted Kelly's post as meaning that font was
described rather than indicated by inflection. I now (finally) know from
your post that this is not the case. Hence the answer to my first question
is "no" and my second question is therefore unasked.

All is well with the world again :)