Re: Building Accessible Websites now available

From: Timothy J. Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:31:52 -0400
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

It's been.... 8 or 9 years since I was involved getting a book out the
door.  I was just a research assistant / proof-reader, not the main
editor, and I can still remember the joy and relief of actually seeing
it in real print, real binding, real DONE.

It's a really good feeling.

I still haven't read it in final form... I was terribly concerned that I
would find mistakes that I had missed.

Looking forward to it

TjL

--
'Confessions of a browser sniffer' today on Beyond30
OperaBlog: Beyond30                      http://tntluoma.com/beyond30