Building Accessible Websites now available

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:34:24 -0400
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Media-Axxess <access@listserv.heanet.ie>

My book _Building Accessible Websites_ exists. It has been printed. I
have held it in my hands. Indeed, my designer Marc and I spent the
afternoon flipping through it in stupefaction.

<http://joeclark.org/book/>
<http://joeclark.org/book/buy/>

It's a literate and thorough explanation of the principles behind Web
accessibility and how to apply them. The book, moreover, is a
beautiful object you will love to read-- Marc and I spent the better
part of a year working on typography and design.

The book's hot-pink CD-ROM includes full text of the book in HTML,
and you can look forward to a very interesting announcement about
alternate formats.
--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Author, _Building Accessible Websites_