Re: "title" and screen readers

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:19:36 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> My understanding is JAWS will read forms with title tags in them as long

This is particularly confusing given that there was a recent proposal
on www-html to allow multiple title elements and include them in the body
as an alternative ot the head (I don't think it was well received, but it
was made).  At first I thought you were talking about that proposal until
I realised you really meant title attributes.