Using relative sizing and positioning (% values) rather than absolute (pixels).

From: Daniel Hillier <DHillier@VisionICT.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:52:50 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I'm new to designing websites that match the WAI guide lines.  My
biggest problem with the guidelines is that you can't use absolute

Does this really make a big different to the accessibility of the site.

I'm also looking for several different screen reads to try the site out
on any address of where and can download a trail copy or purchase them
from would be great?