Re: Using usability tests to evaluate learning management systems

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:07:14 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

A usability testing technique I've found helpful for evaluating blind
people using web pages is to use the "thinking aloud" usability testing
methodology via a conference call.  I'm exploring the idea of setting
up this type of conference call to do some usability testing of blind
people using a learning management system.  If you would be interested
in participating in this conference call, please let me know.

Thanks very much,
Scott