Re: symbols in the news

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:09:10 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Great example.  What (or which) principles were followed to produced this
Website?

For example, did the principles include any of the following?
      No more than x items should be displayed per page
      Expand the page to fill the browser window
      Provide a border around the page
      Highlight each cell when mouse rolls over
      Include text with each symbol
      etc.

If I were to use this "set of principles", would I roughly come up with a
similar website?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able

"jonathan chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>@w3.org on 09/03/2002
12:57:58 AM

Sent by:    w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org