RE: validator questions-css/html 4.01 trans

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the info. I will try it the CSS way-be brave ;)

Cheers

Lisa

At 06:55 PM 8/29/2002 +0100, Jon Hanna wrote:

> > I am trying to get more space between the individual lines for
> > readability.
> > Can you suggest any alternatives, in CSS maybe?
>
>Yes, the best way is to use the CSS margin and padding on the <li> elements.
>The kludgy way is to put <br /> elements before you the closing </li> tag.

Lisa Snider
President
The Snider's Web
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada
Phone: (902) 488-9876
Fax: (902) 484-5694
Sackville, NB Office Phone: (506) 536-4992
E-mail: lsnider@thesnidersweb.com
Web Site: http://www.thesnidersweb.com

We provide professional web design, internet research and internet counselling.

"We Untangle The Web For You"