RE: Tab Order in Forms

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:35:04 -0400
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, "The Snider's Web" <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

>No, the input and label don't have to be in the same place. By
>contrast, I would suggest that you use fieldset and legend to label the
>group, rather than span

The SPAN is used for visually formatting the contents of the LABEL element
with CSS.  I did not post all of the form, which does include FIELDSET and
LEGEND elements.

As it turns out, the form does work properly.  All I had to do was use the
right arrow key to select the other value.  Thanks to everyone that helped
out with that suggestion.