Re: Tab Order in Forms

Hi Chaals,

Thanks for correcting me. This is what I used on a site of mine-is this
what you mean?

         <FIELDSET><LEGEND>Previous Member *</LEGEND><BR>
         <INPUT id="yes" type="radio" value="yesmember" name="yesmemberanswer">
         <INPUT id="no" type="radio" value="nomember" name="nomemberanswer">
         </FIELDSET>

At the time I put up my site it was hard to find the right info for forms
and accessibility (didn't know about this list!), thus I want to make sure
I am also doing it right :)

Cheers

Lisa