Re: And today's ironic bit of HTML is...

From: Bill Mason <w3c@accessibleinter.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 16:50:45 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At 04:53 PM 07/04/2002, Tina Marie Holmboe wrote:
>   How does the rest of you feel about the current status: are we moving
>   towards a more accessible web, or are people - not to put too fine a point
>   on it - not giving crap ?

Judging by my experiences when I've raised accessibility issues with site
owners, a lot of people still don't give a crap.

Just last week I had the webmaster in charge of this site argue with me
that including ALT tags on this page was "dated" thinking and not necessary:

And that was after I showed him what the page looked like in Lynx.

Bill Mason
Accessible Internet