RE: Browser Issues

Browsers I use:

Links, Lynx, iCab, Mozilla, Opera,  Internet Explorer, Netscape, WannaBe,
Amaya, MiniWeb, ICEbrowser, and Phone.com

(and occasionally others).

There is a page (slightly out of date, but noetheless useful for ideas) that
the WAI Education and Outreach group has where they provide links to a number
of different browsers, but not nearly all of them.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Browsing

chaals

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Phillip Pi wrote:

  >   I have uploaded and am running the latest version of PINE in e-mail, and I
  >   think I have the latest version of LYNX for web browsing.
  >
  >   now is this considered "upgrade" in your book or does it have to have all
  >   the fancy bells and whistles to be considered "updated"
  >
  > Well, I too am running what I believe is the latest version  of PINE for my
  > email, and I use a fairly recent version of Lynx. There are a few things that
  > Lynx does not do well, but it is obviously an upgrade - it handles most
  > things better than older versions, and it handles most things.

  I also use Pine as well since it is fast and easy to use. I do not have
  any visual disabilities. However, I prefer to use Links
  (http://links.sourceforge.net/) for the text Web browser when I don't use
  a GUI Web browser. Have you guys used this browser before? I think it is
  a much better browser IMHO.