RE: Access guidelines, training, planning in University

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:57:01 -0500 (EST)
To: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
cc: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>, W3c_Access <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The education and outreach group has been working on a document about this
topic, based on various peoples' experience:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl

It is a first draft document, not yet ready to be referenced or quoted, but
if people look at it they might find some useful information or may have
thoughts on how it can be improved that they could offer the group.

cheers

Charles

Jim wrote:
  Hi

  I am looking for some thoughts about the following.

  I have been promoting Web accessibility in my university for a number of
  years and people have now started listening. Not only are they listening I
  have been asked to say what needs to be done to ensure current and future
  university Web sites are accessible.

[etc]