Re: Access guidelines, training, planning in University

At 11:01 AM 2002-02-26 , Jim Byrne wrote:
>                                        ... Not only are they listening I
>have been asked to say what needs to be done to ensure current and future
>university Web sites are accessible.

While the EO internal working draft on this topic at

 Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility
 <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/#startcontent>http://www.w3.org/WAI/
EO/Drafts/impl/#startcontent

contains fierce warnings about not citing or quoting it,

<sh!> it is available for you to read </sh!>

In fact I bet the EO group would love to learn what in it you found to be
helpful, what unnecessary, and what missing.

Al