RE: adjusting font size and type

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:33:28 +0000 (GMT)
To: Gavin Hardman <ghardman@zentropypartners.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Gavin Hardman wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is equivalent legislation in Germany to the DDA in
> UK or Section 508 in US ?

I know nothing about german legislation, although I understand they
have very strong employee protection (if the context of your question
is the workplace).

Looking to the future, I believe EU legislation on the subject may
in any case overtake your question.  The person from the UK e-envoy
with whom I recently spoke gave the impression that we can expect
UK guidelines to be superseded by EU ones in the fairly near future
(though it's entirely possible I misunderstood him).

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>