Re: Empty alt tags

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:14:18 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
For most people, however, tags are those things between angle brackets,
so I do think it is confusing. I don't think it's that hard to say
"elements" and "attributes" and to make a clear distinction. The tag,
really, is just half an element (usually).

But I think this was written in the context of the new FAQ, in which
case, as I've already pointed out, precision is vital.

Charles F. Munat
Seattle, Washington