Re: Empty alt tags

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:28:50 +0100
To: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spinsol.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Jon,

Thanks for your answer, but can you explain me what is a pet peeve??.
Sorry, I cannot find it in my English-Dutch dictionary (I have to buy another one?)
I think an alt attribute is not the same as an alt tag and I understand that only the alt attribute is really existing..

Also ..I will put the expression alt tag out of my mind.. so there is any space again  for new expressions I have to use.. Perhaps for your "pet peeve"?...:))

Cheers
Ineke