From: Jon Hanna [mailto:jon@spinsol.com]
Sent: 05 February 2002 12:19
To: WAI (E-mail)
Subject: RE: CSS Questions

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.