FAQ Re: Mixing Tables and Forms

Use the TITLE attribute on the INPUT elements and put a complete (standalone)
prompt text in it.

This would appear to be the best solution today in terms of what actually makes
it through the layers of technolgy to the user.

I owe this bit of knowledge to Jim Thatcher.

See, for example,

 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001AprJun/0166.html>http:
//lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2001AprJun/0166.html

Al

PS:  I am not even saying don't do other things, but don't fail to do this.