Re: Navigation bars with dynamic content

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:20:49 -0000
 "Harry Woodrow":
> If you wasnt them to fail just look at them in IE6 with the
accessibility
> options all set t checked.

I've already addressed that (it's a flaw in the User Agent with regards
to CSS-P and "ignore author colours", are you saying CSS-P must not be
used?) and can be trivially overcome with a user stylesheet giving
positioned elements a background colour.  However that's not needed, can
you please tell me in what way http://www.rclst.org/ fails in the
scenario you describe, mousing over the link does show a menu, which can
look ugly, however, navigating the link in the normal fashion results in
a new page with the menu in straight HTML.

I am obviously perfectly capable of testing with IE's accessibility
features, and do not have any problems with the page, could you provide
some detailed feedback as to exactly what way the page fails as I cannot
see it.

Jim.