Re: no subject, no content: what to do?

From: Marti McCuller <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:33:46 -0500
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I have seen this a few times.  It appears to be some kind of program looking
for valid email addresses, something like 'if it doesn't bounce it must be
valid'.  My experience is that in a week or so you will get a bunch of
advertising email going to those same addresses.  I have tried several times
to back track and complain to the originators and their ISP but no real

Marti McCuller (marti@agassa.com)
Agassa Net Technologies
IT/Web Accessibility Services
Accessible Search Technology