multi-language <alt="">

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:39:13 +0000
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Please excuse my laziness.

I've forgotten what is the approved (universal) method of achieving
multi-language <alt="">?

A brazilian/portugese language site for the deaf. "centro de recursos
para surdos" part of: The " School of the Future " of the University of
São Paulo has linked to Peepo.com

As the site expands we might hope to serve users across europe, but am
unclear about how this is to be achieved.

Is there an alternative to a multitude of separate sites?

thanks

--
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com

http://www.peepo.com "enjoy surfing the net"