Hello Kynn, Jon, Chas and other people on this list,

I read this

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xhtml1-20000126/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd

<!ENTITY % fontstyle "tt | i | b | big | small">

<!ENTITY % phrase "em | strong | dfn | code | q | sub | sup |
                   samp | kbd | var | cite | abbr | acronym">

I think that the fontstyle-tags have to do with presentation.  But as I try to seperate presentation from structure, I always use
CSS to attain these effects..

Cheers
Ineke van der Maat

Every kind of work can be a pleasure. Even simple household tasks can be an opportunity to exercise and expand our caring, our
effectiveness, our responsiveness. As we respond with caring and vision to all work, we develop our capacity to respond fully to all
of life. Every action generates positive energy which can be shared with others. These qualities of caring and responsiveness are
the greatest gift we can offer.

- Tarthang Tulku --