Re: WA - background-image in CSS

Charles,

 Using red, white and blue is not typical american, but look the Höhnerfansite again. Red and white are the colours of Cologne, the
town the bands come from.  Red, white, and blue are also typical Dutch. So the colourscheme I used  is a relation between the town
the band come from  and the country in which the fansite is made. But when I come from  e.g. France or Luxemburg I could use the
same colours for expressing the same thing..

But now a total other, for most readers of this mail new way of thinking. I bought today my nineth book of the first Tibetan who
combined the buddhistic way of  thinking with those of western depth-psychology.. Tarthang Tulku,  whose books are used at many
universities and also in companies as Motorola .. ( "Skillfull Means  Gentle ways to successfull work"). He lives in Califonia and
has for the Nyingma-philosophy, ( the oldest school in Tibetan buddhism) nearly the same status as the Dalai Lama for another
tibetan buddhistic school.

 He writes in "Space, Time and Knowledge"  (A New vision on reality) :  where a color ends, begins a new space .  (colours are
expressions of space) . IMO only replacing the word color by space gives a totally other way of thinking... ..

In his book "Love of Knowledge" , he gives many image-examples (for illustrating space, time and knowledge as used in the chapters )
and writes texts to it.

Under an image of a star he writes:

STAR VISION:
Inner spark, outer radiation
quality of being transformed
elements of knowledge
chemistry of space and time

I thought perhaps this book can give new ideas about interpreting/designing websites..

Charles, accessibility is not only the result of understanding the process of communicating, .but also of understanding that we have
to share all our knowledge  for  making the world better. And that is only possible when we are really free.

Greetings
Ineke