Re: WA - background-image in CSS

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:26:53 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hoehnermusikfan wrote:

 > Using red, white and blue is not typical american

Actually, it is very typically American. It is just not uniquely
American (which should be immediately obvious to anyone who remembers
that the American flag was derived from the British flag...)

But the point was that the colors on, say, a GOP (Republican Party) site
are certainly not arbitrary.

 > Tarthang Tulku... writes... where a color ends, begins a new space.

An interesting point...

 > Charles, accessibility is not only the result of understanding the
 > process of communicating, but also of understanding that we have to
 > share all our knowledge  for  making the world better. And that is
 > only possible when we are really free.

I couldn't agree more.

Charles F. Munat
Seattle, Washington