RE: Relative v absolute units (was Bobby inaccuracy?)

I agree about font sizes, relative all the time. But, the <div> in question
contains just one image. AFAIK it seems ok to explicitly state absolute
sizes for images so why not the <div> that contains them?

Would a better way of making an image float right be to assign it a class
and then define this in an external css  as .imageclass { float:right }
thereby avoiding any sizes on the style?

Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.