From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Denise Wood
Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2002 10:02 AM
To: martin.sloan@orange.net
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Legal requirements RE: statistics

Martin

Thank you for your contributions to this discussion. I have been following
the
trail of communication on this subject closely and taken heed of the major
issues covered. I have found your comments/interpretations invaluable and
the
issues raised in response to your posts interesting. I cannot speak for
others
who are bothered by the amount of mail generated through the W3c-WAi-IG
discussion list, but I would be disappointed if your posts on this subject
were only continued off-list from now on.

Denise

Dr Denise L Wood
Lecturer: Professional Development (online teaching and learning)
University of South Australia
CE Campus, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Ph:    (61 8) 8302 2172 / (61 8) 8302 4472 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Fax:  (61 8) 8302 2363 / (61 8) 8302 4390
Mob: (0413 648 260)

Email:	Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au
WWW:	http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/staff/homepage.asp?Name=Denise.Wood